Go Menu Go Content Body

Forms & Downloads

Part-time Work of Foreign Student Confirmation Form

  • Manager
  • 2017-05-16
  • Hit 2790
    • facebook
    • twitter
    • print
If SNU foreign students want to have part-time work, the students should have :
D-2 Visa
- Part-time work of Foreign student Confirmation from Ms. Hyoryun,Song(OIA,SNU / 02-880-4447/ hrsong@snu.ac.kr
No next posting
No previous posting